Like the challenge of hooking and landing large sea-run fish? Want to pursue the biggest, baddest of all anadromous fish on a swung fly? Ready for the most exciting, adrenalized flyfishing available in the Pacific Northwest? If so, this is the trip! The Skeena-Kitimat coastal region offers the flyfisher prime opportunities to target chrome-bright, fly-munching chinook (king) salmon. • • • In this special week with the Chinook-savvy guides at NDO we'll target the biggest of the big on Mother Skeena. How big? There'll be fish over 50 pounds in the river and the ghosts of 100-pounders live on in the DNA of the great river's legendary kings. • • • Need convincing? Check out this from our friends at Salmon Junkies.
Target rivers: Skeena
Group size: 6 anglers; 2 anglers per guide
2019 rate: 6350 CAD + GST + room tax
Includes: 6 days guided fishing, 7 nights accommodation, all meals, airport pickup/dropoff
Additional costs: Round trip airfare to Terrace, BC (YXT), licensing, gratuities, alcoholic beverages
1) For trips listed in currencies other than US dollars, the currency converter at will be the standard used for exchange rates. The rate variance applied will be interbank ±3%.
2) US dollar amounts for deposit and balance will be calculated based on the exchange rate on the day of payment, or as quoted.
3) Payments made by personal check, cashier's check, or money order in US dollars are preferred.
4) Credit card and wire transfer payments are available on request, though additional fees may apply.
5) Beginning in 2018 Goods and Services Tax (GST) is 5% for both Canadian residents and non-residents.
6) Room tax is 8.00 CAD per night.